Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Scripture a Day, will Keep the Devil Away!

GREETINGS,My Brothers And Sisters In Christ."A Scripture A Day, Will Keep The Devil Away"Today's Scripture Is: PSALM 91:1-HE THAT dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

THIS IS A PSALM OF LIFE.IT GIVES A PICTURE OF THE LORD.IT REVEALS A PLACE OF PROTECTION AND SECURITY FOR US.V2 SAYS I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

THE ONE WHO IS DEPICTED FOR US IN THESE VERSES IS THE SAME MAN WHO WAS THE BLESSED MAN IN PSALM 1-THE LORD JESUS CHRIST-THE PERFECT,HOLY,SINLESS MAN.HE ALWAYS DWELLS IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH.THE BLESSINGS OF GODLINESS AND THE PURSUIT OF WISDOM ARE FOR ALL WHO SEEK GOD AS THEIR HIGHEST GOOD IN LIFE."I WILL SAY OF THE LORD,...MY GOD,IN WHOM I TRUST."WHOEVER TAKES ON HIS LIPS THIS CONFESSION WALKS IN THE PATH OF WISDOM!!

I Pray This Scripture Helped You. Remember I Love You And There's Nothing You Can Do About It,And Even If You Tried,I'm Gonna Still Love You Anyway!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment